Instruction for Speakers：大会発表についてのご注意
Computer for oral presentation
Presentation should be given with your own PC connected to switcher next to the podium.
- Make sure to bring any necessary electrical adaptors and connectors for your computer.
- The meeting venue will provide Mini D-sub15 pins and HDMI cables for connecting to PC switchers. Macintosh and certain kinds of Windows computers require an appropriate connector to fit a Mini D-sub15 pin or HDMI plug.
- The electricity runs on 100 volts and 60 hertz in Kanazawa.
- The screen ratio is 4:3. DO NOT use the 16:9 layout for your presentation.
Please come to your session room at least 15 minutes prior to your talk, and connect your PC to a PC switcher.
Oral Presentation (in English)
12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for discussion.
|1BELL||10 minutes||2 minutes to the end of presentation|
|2BELL||12 minutes||End of presentation- Start of discussion|
|3BELL||15 minutes||End of discussion|
Poster board size: 900 mm (width) x 2100 mm (height)
- Please leave a 210 mm x 150 mm blank space from the top left corner for the organizing committee to indicate your poster number.
- Please stay (or stand) in the vicinity of your poster during your assigned discussion time. Be sure that every poster presenter is assigned to give explanations his/her poster on Day2 and on Day3.
|Mounting:||9:00-13:00 on Day2 (May 31 (Tue))|
|June 1 (Wed) Discussion:||
13:15-13:45 for A number posters
13:45-14:15 for B number posters
14:15-14:45 for C number posters
|June 2 (Thu) Discussion:||
14:30-15:00 for A number posters
15:00-15:30 for B number posters
15:30-16:00 for C number posters
|Removal:||9:00-12:00 on Day4 (June 3 (Fri))|
Eligible participants are students or young research scientists (received Ph.D. within last five years) who wish to be considered for the poster awards. Non-student participants to the meeting will vote.